QuickBooks® Made Easy Seminar
Need an easy way to handle all your accounting and tax needs? Davis Associates, CPA's has found a solution through QuickBooks. We have a certified pro-advisor who assists small businesses with financial management and bookkeeping. Davis Associates, CPA's has prepared an educational program that explains the components of maintaining adequate financial records, and a systematic approach of transferring this knowledge to small businesses. Our aim is to better one's understanding by teaching lessons geared toward avoiding mistakes that cost small businesses profits.
We assure you that this 4 hour class will help you stop making the 21 most common mistakes in QuickBooks:
- 7 Mistakes that most non-professional bookkeepers make with QuickBooks
- 3 Reports you need to keep cash flow moving
- 3 Important ways to set up new clients and customers
- 4 Easy shortcuts that will save you dozens of hours every week using QuickBooks
- 4 Critical ways to cut accounting expense by covering the daily task of data entry
By utilizing QuickBooks, your business will become more efficient and effective in addition to increasing your profit. We invite you to attend our "QuickBooks® Made Easy Seminar" if you are a small business owner, new business owner, or office staff responsible for accounting and/or finances. Class size is limited to offer individualized attention. So register early!
4119 N. Hwy 67
Florissant, MO 63034
Fax: (314) 653-0019